Sunday, September 14, 2008

Taking an Ounce of Time

WOW! It has been forever since I've talked to you all. I can't even begin to explain how busy college life got. I mean I was living the good life with all this free time, then all of a sudden BAM! Homework, tests, quizes, even midterms already! It's crazy how fast college comes at you. I'm not going to even lie, it is stressful! I'm constantly getting worried about my school work because I feel like I'm not doing everything "perfectly". haha. Anyways, a lot has happened in the past weeks. We had hall government elections. Basically, it's like student government for your dorm room. I was elected Umstead Hall President! I am so excited to have this position and can't wait to begin planning activities and all of that fun stuff. I feel so privelaged to represent my dorm! :) Anyways, I also had a midterm. My first one was in Biology. I studied so much. I studied nonstop for a good while. As far as the results go, I rather not talk about that. I was extremly disappointed. That's all I have to say about that! :(
Anyways, I really feel horrible for leaving you all so soon. But I still have homework to do! I know that I need to finish this all up because I got an early morning ahead of me! So I guess I will talk to you all later on! Bye everybody! :))

No comments: